We know that every one of us once took their first steps in the TSL sector.
For us, it is natural that now we can help you.
LINK internships in the company are addressed to young people
who do not yet have work experience, and would like to get it in the future to work in the transport and logistics sector.
LINK internships, why it is worth it:
- Internships at LINK will provide you with the necessary knowledge about transport and logistics processes.
- You will learn about the industries and the people who create them. Remember – the support of experienced people in the industry, can build your qualifications even faster.
- You will learn how a company employing more than 600 people operates on international markets.
- By the end of your internship, you will become part of a team: we will give you knowledge and specific tasks to complete (depending on the position / specialization)
- You’ll see how the Operations Centre functions, which coordinates more than 50,000 transport orders in Europe annually.
- Your future employment at LINK is perfectly possible because we offer employment to the most involved and ambitious interns.