LINK specializes in road transport and logistics operations carried out throughout Europe. We have over 1 200 transportation units. We render transportation services using MEGA trailers with a capacity of 100 m³.
We provide transport services with full truck loads (FTL) all over Europe. Our main routes are in: the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Poland.
International freight of partial LTL (Less Than Truckload), the main lines include Poland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy and France – both import and export. Partial loads are provided with a “door-to-door service”. The service of partial transports and general cargo is a beneficial solution for import companies or companies importing smaller quantities of goods.
In transport between Poland and the UK, we also provide cross-docking services, significantly reducing the logistics costs of our customers.
We provide transport services across Europe. We offer the following for our customers:
- competent support in every area of our services,
- access to modern IT systems,
- transportation with new tractors that meet EURO 6 standards,
- the use of MEGA and MEGA BDE semitrailers, allowing for efficient use of cargo space,
- dedicated industry solutions, e.g. for the following sectors: automotive; home appliances; e-commerce and retail; raw materials, components and construction materials and FMCG,
- transported cargo OCP insurance and the possibility of additional insurance of cargo,
- logistics and storage services. contract logistics