We deliver optimum logistics solutions, dedicated to both major players in industries such as the automotive,
white goods and e-commerce and retail industries, as well as for smaller companies,
for whom the effectiveness and quality of logistics services are important.
When working with LINK, you will receive:
- access to strategically located warehouses throughout Europe,
- the possibility of storing goods in the short-term or long-term – linked, for example, with co-packing services,
- support of a competent team of employees at LINK,
- a full record of logistics processes,
- the ability to dynamically scale logistics processes – tailored to the current operational needs of companies,
- access to modern IT systems, enabling integration with enterprise ERP systems (e.g. modern tools to monitor the storage and movement of goods),
- comprehensive service consisting of linking logistics services with services such as transport of partial loads (LTL), transportation of full truck loads (FTL), groupage or express mail.
In Poland and the UK, we offer comprehensive services in cross-docking, covering such processes as:
- unloading and loading goods on to distribution or Mega trailer (100 m³ cargo space, 3 m height) short-term storage,
- short-term storage,
- consolidation and deconsolidation of shipments,
- a full-service of co-packing, including, among other things, repackaging and packaging, labelling and foiling of products.
- monitoring of tasks performed with the use of IT systems, presenting the full path of the work.