The LINK company’s mission is to provide comprehensive solutions in the areas of transport, forwarding and logistics – precisely tailored to customer needs, while maintaining the highest quality of service.
We Deliver Quality
At present, we have been on the European market for over 30 years. We specialize in road transport and logistics services. We provide services in FTL and partial load transport in Europe.
Over a thousand employees at LINK, a fleet of over 1,200 transportation units, modern IT solutions, dedicated solutions for specific industries – these are solid and continuously improved areas of our offer and organization.
LINK transport bases are located in strategic locations in terms of communication with the countries of Europe (Gliwice, Łódź, Poznań and Wrocław).
Our operational centre is located in Wiązowna near Warsaw. It is from this place that we manage processes and optimize them for the needs of our customers.
Every day, all over Europe, you can encounter trucks branded with the LINK logo. We transport the items of our customers,
providing them with safe and timely deliveries.
Our fleet is adapted to carry goods for such industries as:
We support international corporations as well as smaller companies, for whom quality of service and security of transported goods are important.
The trailers with which we render transport services are a group of specially designed structures (MEGA, MEGA BDE semitrailers), ensuring maximum efficiency in terms of safety, volume loading and loading and unloading time.
LINK in numbers
Facts about LINK
- We offer a team of over over a thousand and hundred specialists for our customers.
- A modern fleet of over 1 200 transport units (including MEGA semi-trailers), where the average age of each of the vehicles is less than 1.5 years.
- Fleet adapted to the requirements of the industry (transported goods).
- Dedicated teams with specific skill sets for handling individual industries
- Automotive, E-commerce and retail, White goods, components and construction materials, FMCG.
- We hold the following Certificates: ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, SQAS.
- Four strategically located transportation bases (Gliwice, Łódź, Poznań, Wrocław).
- Advanced IT systems, including monitoring and status of the orders, current reporting, the history of the services provided. Communication management within the company – ERP system.